|February 27, 2019|
Shapleigh Board of Selectmen
Minutes of Meeting – Time 7:00 pm
February 19, 2019
Call to Order
William J. Mageary, Chairman called the meeting to order at 7:00 pm with Michael S. Perro and Jennifer J. Roux in attendance. Also, in attendance was Karla Bergeron, Town Administrator.
In Attendance: Scott Cudworth, Kathy Fagan and Skip Bartosh
Pledge of Allegiance was recited.
Approval of minutes from previous meeting: Motion made by Michael S. Perro, Seconded by Jennifer J. Roux to amend the minutes to reflect: New Business #4 Layman Way Center not clinic and Delete the York County budget process has begun. No further discussion. Motion carried.
Public Comment: None
1. Candidate’s Night – The Town Administrator presented each Selectman with information for Candidate’s Night such as, facilitation and possible questions. The public will have an opportunity to submit their questions prior to the event beginning. All candidate’s who are seeking election have been invited to this event. The BOS will review the information prior to Candidate’s night which has been scheduled for Tuesday, Feb. 26, 2018 at 7:00 pm.
1. Maine Department of Environmental Protection – Gravel Pit – The BOS reviewed the summary report that was submitted by MDEP. A copy of the report has been given to the Road Commissioner, North for his recommendation to how and when any issues will be corrected.
2. Purchase Order – Motion was made by Michael S. Perro, Seconded by Jennifer J. Roux to approve. No further discussion. Motion carried unanimously.
3. Transfer Station – William J. Mageary mentioned that he was contacted by the contractor who plows and sands the Town’s parking lots. The contractor sanded the Transfer Station on Sunday while doing so it was witnessed the drainage pipe that runs across the pavement area on the first level was frozen. Road Commissioner, North was contacted regarding this matter which was resolved that day.
4. CMP Invoices – William J. Mageary mentioned for an additional time the Selectmen should address the CMP accounts that have power during with low totals. Jennifer J. Roux stated that the BOS had already researched this matter and had made the decision to leave as is.
1. Rescue Minutes
2. Appointment of Rescue Secretary – Lindsey Lacourse
Adjourn –Motion made by Jennifer J. Roux, Seconded by Michael S. Perro to adjourn at 7:26 pm. Motion passed unanimously.
These minutes are not verbatim. Karla Bergeron, Town Administrator
Board of Selectmen
March 18, 2019 2:00 PM