|June 26, 2019|
Shapleigh Board of Selectmen
Minutes of Meeting – Time7:00 pm
June 11, 2019
Call to Order
Jennifer J. Roux called the meeting to order at 7:00 pm withScott E. Cudworth in attendance.; Chairman Michael Perro was absent. Karla Bergeron, Town Administrator and Cheryl Drisko, Office Assistant was in attendance.
Pledge of Allegiance was recited.
1. Approval of minutes from previous meeting: - Motion made by Jennifer J. Roux to approve minutes of May 28th and June 6, 2019 as written, seconded by Scott E. Cudworth. No further discussion. Motion carried.
Public Comment: None.
1. PSB Administrator Job Description - Board is still in process of discussing further. Tabled until June 25, 2019.
2. Shapleigh Policy Review/Date for next workshop -- The Board has started to review the policies; stopped when Personnel Policy was in review. New State Mandates for Drug and Alcohol will be provided next week. Next workshop date to be scheduled is June 27, 2019 at 8:30 am.
3. ECOMaine cannot attend Tuesday night Selectmen's meetings to present Recycling- Preliminary reschedule date of June 27, 2019 at 8:30 am will be offered.
1. Abatements, Morgan Hill Properties, LLC- Abatement on land and building was presented.The dwelling was removed from the total assessment. The dwelling was burnt prior to April 1, 2018. Motion made by Scott E. Cudworth, seconded by Jennifer J. Roux to approve the abatement as presented. No further discussion. Motion carried.
2. Certificate of Appointment for Williams Property Advisory Committee - Pat Kaye-Schiess - The Board noted the appointment is based on Mrs. Kaye-Schiess interest in serving on this committee.Motion made by Scott E. Cudworth, seconded by Jennifer J. Roux to appoint Pat Kaye-Schiess to the Williams Property Advisory Committee as requested. No further discussion. Motion carried.
3. Purchase Order - Motion made by Scott E. Cudworth, seconded by Jennifer J. Roux to approve the purchase order. No further discussion. Motion carried.
4. Letter of Resignation, Fury Rogers - Motion made by Scott E. Cudworth, seconded by Jennifer J. Roux to accept the resignation of Fury Rogers for Cleaning Services. No further discussion. Motion carried.
5. Community Day Parade Route Change - New route proposed will start at Knox Road and end past the Commons. Notification of the parade route will be mailed to the property owners on Knox Road. Note - there will also be no fireworks this year; person responsible is unavailable.
6. Transfer Station -Selectmen Scott E. Cudworth inquired about speed bump and Hopper clearing. Karla Bergeron responded that the speed bump will be completed on Wednesday while Transfer Station is closed.
1. Rescue Squad Minutes - Interim Chief minutes were available; former Fire Chief minutes need to be forwarded to the Board.
2. Shapleigh Community Day Minutes
3. Planning Board Agenda
4. Williams Park Advisory Committee Minutes
Adjourn –Motion made by Scott E. Cudworth; Seconded by Jennifer J. Roux, meeting closed at 7:25 pm. Motion passed unanimously. These minutes are not verbatim. Cheryl L. Drisko, Office Assistant
Board of Selectmen
July 23, 2019 9:25 AM