|December 18, 2020|
Shapleigh Planning Board Agenda
Tuesday, December 22, 2020
This meeting is being conducted via Zoom ~ www.Zoom.us
To attend the meeting, you may connect via the following:
• Join Zoom Meeting
• If calling in: Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kekLm2hxR2
Zoom Meeting ID: 848 9586 5996 Password: 479754 (For all links)
• You may send an email by noon on the day of the meeting to email@example.com and the link to the meeting will be emailed to you, or you can find that link on www.shapleigh.net under Planning Board
Planning Board Meeting begins at 6:30 p.m.
1. Call Meeting to Order
2. Reading of the Minutes from Previous Meeting
3. Unfinished Business:
4. New Business:
1) 4 Lot Minor Subdivision ~ Grammar Ridge II – Preliminary Review - Map 11, Lot 10 (Newfield & Grey Road) – David Dubois & Linda Chadbourne, Property Owner(s); Corner Post Land Surveying, Inc., Authorized Agent
2) Conditional Use Permit – Replace Patio & Wall Removed 10/5/20/20 – Map 40, Lot 50 (50 Loon Lane) – Nancy Lightbody, Property Owner & Applicant; Tom Kinney, Representing
3) Roland Legere – Information to share with the board regarding discussion with Selectmen.
4) Memo from Mike Demers - Regarding lot split in Pine Springs & Growth Permit #22-20
5. Growth Permits –
• Map 3, Lot 19A – Simon Ricker Rd – New Home
• Map 3, Lot 5 – 299 Shapleigh Corner Rd – Multi-family Residence
- Letter from Marc & Cara Boisse’ regarding Whole Nine Yards moving to Acton.
- Email from CEO Demers regarding lot split in Pine Springs & Growth Permit #22-20.
7. Any other business that the chairman may wish to bring before the meeting.
August 03, 2021 12:20 AM